GIS Cloud Manager is the main app that provides you with complete control over managing your account. As well, here you can manage your entire organization, clients, licenses, customizing your apps, making payments, and many more administrative functions.
First, what you will see when you open GIS Cloud Manager is the Dashboard.
- GIS Cloud Homepage – link to the GIS Cloud front page.
- Developers Center – link to the Developers API guide.
- Contact us – let us know if you have any questions regarding our apps. We are happy to hear your feedback.
- Log out
- Users & Groups – create and manage your organization and assign licenses. Click here for more info.
- Apps – create and manage your custom apps. Click here to get more info.
- Store – subscribe and unsubscribe from GIS Cloud. Click here to get more info.
- Click on the Start button opens Map Editor
- or Mobile Data Collection Portal application.