Map Portal is a simple and easy application that gives you an overview of your mapping effort, and is a friendly way of displaying data to the public.
With Map Portal you can publish interactive maps and allow your viewers to search, visualize and explore media enriched data.
Every Map Portal can be customized with many options using App Builder or JSON. Here are some of the customizable options:
- Map – Select your default map from the list, which will open by default when the app is refreshed
- Static text – Write down a text, description or some information that you wish to share with the public (8)
- Filter – Used for extracting data both in the Datagrid and Map View. Panel will open on the right side of the screen (9). Click here to find out how to set up filters in Map Portal.
- Switch Map option – Clicking on the button will load another map in the Map View
- Export Map – Enable the public to export your map. In the same manner as in Map Editor
- Export Layer – Enable the public to export your layers. In the same manner as in Map Editor
- Background color – Select color or add hex color code to change top ribbon color