Besides adding vector, raster, image, and CSV files on your map, you can also add a number of OGC service layers. Here is a list of available mapping services that you can connect to and add to your map. Adding and revising can be done through the Datasource Manager.
To add them directly to the map, follow these short instructions:
1) Open the map you want to add the data to.
2) Click the Add Layer button.
3) Choose the service layer you wish to add.
- Web Feature Service – Add features as an editable version of data that one would view via WMS.
- Web Map Services – Add maps as a standard protocol for serving georeferenced map images over the Internet that are generated by a map server using data from a GIS database.
- Web Map Tile Service – Add data as a pre-rendered georeferenced map tiles over the Internet
- Tile Map Service – Loads rasters of maps like Open Street Maps, Mapbox, or Bing; these can serve as a basemap.