After the data is collected, it is possible to view and edit data and photos and listen to recorded audio right in the Mobile Data Collection application using Map option.
Access map by clicking on the Map button in Settings or Form option.
- Edit – edit existing attributes and location
- Delete – press to delete the feature
- Navigate to feature – it is possible to use Google Maps to set feature as your destination
- Attributes – take a look at collected attributes of the feature
- Form – go back to the form fields for collecting data. Find more info here.
- Refresh – click here to refresh the map
- Locate – find the position of the device on the map
- Search – use it to search for specific attributes in the table
- Layers – open Layer List to see available layers
- Settings – click to go back to MDC settings. Find more info here.
Learn more about collecting data with MDC app in our user guide.