After the data is collected, it is possible to view and edit data and photos and listen to recorded audio right in the Mobile Data Collection application using Map option.
- Edit – edit existing attributes and location
- Delete – press to delete the feature
- Navigate to feature – it is possible to use Google Maps to set feature as your destination
- Attributes – take a look at collected attributes of the feature
- Form – go back to the form fields for collecting data. Find more info here.
- Refresh – click here to refresh the map
- Locate – find the position of the device on the map
- Search – use it to search for specific attributes in the table
- Layers – open Layer List to see available layers
- Settings – click to go back to MDC settings. Find more info here.
Learn more about collecting data with MDC app in our user guide.