GIS Cloud Advanced Course is a live training course designed to offer insight into more workflows for experienced users of the GIS Cloud platform. The goal of this course is to help you master advanced features within the apps such as advanced form creation, integration and app customization.
Learn more about the advanced options Map Editor offers, set up a custom workflow, and create a unique branded application with this in-depth course.
The GIS Cloud Advanced Course is for you if you:
- Understand GIS Cloud basics, but are looking for ways to improve your workflow
- Want to make the most of the tools you’re using
- Want to learn how to use new tools
- Want to get results faster
- Are an expert GIS Cloud user and want to get certified
Estimated duration time for the course is 2×4 hours.
Day I – Advanced data collection and map management (4 hours)
- Data preparation
- Table editing
- Managing custom data collection forms
- Map preparation and optimization
- Data management and analysis
Day II – Desktop integration and customization (4 hours)
- QGIS Publisher
- Advanced data sharing
- WMS and WFS
- Custom map and layer options
- Custom branded applications
Demonstrate your proficiency with GIS Cloud applications and obtain a GIS Cloud Certificate! Upon completion of the course, all users will have a chance to obtain the official GIS Cloud certification.
Price for the GIS Cloud Advanced Course is $295.
For more info feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!