To find all of the attribute information of every feature in the layer, use Datagrid. It is placed at the bottom of the screen. First, click on the layer or feature you wish to check data and then click on the arrow to open Datagrid.
Note: Sometimes, Datagrid disappears, so just refresh the map, and it will return.
- Multiple selections – use this tool to select multiple features on the map or in Datagrid. Find more info here.
- Delete – click to delete a feature from the layer. Only available for the layers imported from the Database.
- Edit – click to edit a feature from the layer. Only available for the layers imported from the Database.
- Data Filtering – allows you to filter, find, and visualize features by its attributes. Find more info here.
- Attribute fields – find all of the attributes information in the table
- Number of rows – you can set a number of visible rows in the Datagrid. The default number is 100.
- Back – click here if you want to go back in the table
- Page number – number of the table page
- Forward – click here if you want to go ahead in the table
- Refresh – it refreshes the attribute table
- Number of features – tells you the number of features you have in the layer
- Export – click on it and choose one of two options – Export current view only or Export all features. In both cases, it exports data as CSV. Find more info here.
- Show only selected – tick this if you want to show in Datagrid only features which are selected on the map.