How to embed GIS Cloud maps on your website?
GIS Cloud allows embedding the public maps on a third party website. Here are the instructions on how to generate the code for embedding the map.
- Open Map Editor and click on Share or Publish option to share the map with the public.
- Click on the Embed tab.
- Check and edit follow settings:
- Width x Height – Define the dimensions of the map in pixels.
- Map Extent – choose between the current view or initial map extent.
- Options – include Layer List (Legend), Toolbar and/or Info Popups.
- Code – Copy code into the part of the page where you want to show the map.
- Popup preview – opens the map in the separate window
- Copy and paste the code on your website
Note: If the map is not visible, check if it is publicly available.