Data Collection Crash Courses
Intro to Mobile Data Collection will save you the trouble of finding essential information on your own and give you an immeasurable starting point on creating custom surveys and collecting field data with GIS Cloud Mobile Data Collection App.
Learn about basic setups, shorten the onboarding time and transform your business workflow from paper to digital!
The course will give you an insight into the complete solution for field data collection and visualization, tracking teams and jobs in real time and enable collaboration with colleagues. No need to export data, you can carry out your entire project using just one online GIS solution.
Part 1 – Setting up the project
Project Owners will learn how to create a project and design their own custom forms for data collection, and manage the project from start to finish, including data control.
- How to create a project in the Mobile Data Collection Portal
- Build custom forms with advanced form field options to ensure data quality
- Manage your team and share projects with different user permissions
- Mobile Data Collection app – the basics of data collection in the field
- Manage and export your data
Part 2 – Field Data Collection
Field workers will learn how to collect field data on the spot with the Mobile Data Collection app, online and offline, and speed up their workflow. We will cover common troubleshooting challenges that users encounter in the field. This course is designed for field data collectors and does not cover creation of the forms and projects.
- In-depth overview of the Mobile Data Collection App features
- Training for field collectors and tips for troubleshooting problems
- May 26, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- February 4, 2021
- December 3, 2020
- November 19, 2020
For more details, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.