GIS Cloud Advanced Course is a live training course designed to offer insight into more workflows for experienced users of the GIS Cloud platform. The goal of this course is to help you master advanced features within the apps such as advanced form creation, integration and app customization.
Learn more about the advanced options Map Editor offers, set up a custom workflow, and create a unique branded application with this in-depth course.
- Learn how to edit tables and prepare your data
- Make complex forms for data collection through Forms Manager
- Make sense of your data by using filtering and selections
- Integrate your workflow with a desktop GIS application and learn to create WMS and WFS
- Customize your experience by adding custom options to your maps or branding the apps
Estimated duration time is 2×3 hours.
Demonstrate your proficiency with GIS Cloud applications and obtain a GIS Cloud Certificate! Upon completion of the course, all users will have a chance to obtain the official GIS Cloud certification.
This course will be held on April 28-29, 2021 – 3PM CEST.
Price for the Advanced course is $300. Purchasing an annual subscription to Map Editor in March or April gives you access to one seat on the course (1 licence = 1 seat). Purchase must be made before the course date.
For more info feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!